The workshop will be hosted by Université Laval in the City of Quebec, Canada.
2325, rue de l’Université
Québec (Québec) G1V 0A6
How to get to Quebec City? Check here.
You can check if you need a visa for Quebec/Canada.
If you need a personalized invitation letter, contact us.
The organizing committee has reserved rooms at special rates at five boutique hotels located very near or in the Old City. Public transportation to and from Université Laval is easy from all locations.
Reservations must be received on April 28th 2016 at the latest.
On April 29th the remaining rooms, if any, will be released and the prices will be changed for the regular rates. In all cases, reservations must be made by individual attendees by phone or email (see below).
Please mention the reservation code «HEPEX » to benefit from the special rates. All prices include breakfast. Local taxes are not included. Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Hotel Auberge du Quartier (green marker on map): 129$ + tx.
- Hotels Louisbourg, Acadia and Ermitage (blue, purple and red markers): from 89$+tx to 139$+tx.
- Hotel Louisbourg: 68, Saint-Louis street, Québec, QC, G1R 3Z3
- Hotel Acadia: 43, Sainte-Ursule street, Québec, QC, G1R 4E4
- Hotel Ermitage: 60, Sainte-Ursule street, Québec, QC, G1R 4E6
- Web: http://www.hotelsvieuxquebec.com
- Contact: email@example.com (for any of all three hotels above) or by telephone: 1-800-463-0208 (Canada and US) or +1 418-694-0280 (other countries)
- Le Grande-Allée hotel and suites (orange marker): from 89$+tx to 139$+tx
Low cost accommodation on campus
Université Laval has on-site student residences that are available for low-cost accommodation. The rates are 46.50$+tx per night for single occupancy and 66$+tx per night for double occupancy. Breakfast is included.
Reservations can be made online here. Make sure to select the « HEPEX 2016 #252391 » event in the drop menu.