Are you interested in global flood forecasting? Are you a good code hacker? Or perhaps a bit of both? Then maybe a Hackathon would be something for you? On the 16-17 January ECMWF invites everybody interested in improving the Global Flood Awareness System (GloFAS) to a weekend of hacking.
View all posts about:
- Forecasts of Water Variables – interview with Ilias Pechlivanidis January 16, 2018
- HEPEX 2017 Year in Review December 19, 2017
- History of Hydrology Wiki – Interview with Keith Beven November 30, 2017
- Hydropower management in Brazil and water forecasts – Interview with Alberto Assis dos Reis November 14, 2017
- Hydrological Forecasting at EGU 2018: time to write your abstract October 26, 2017