Are you interested in global flood forecasting? Are you a good code hacker? Or perhaps a bit of both? Then maybe a Hackathon would be something for you? On the 16-17 January ECMWF invites everybody interested in improving the Global Flood Awareness System (GloFAS) to a weekend of hacking.
View all posts about:
- Ensemble prediction: past, present and future September 19, 2017
- Final call for abstracts: 2018 HEPEX workshop in Melbourne, Australia September 12, 2017
- End-To-End Probabilistic Impact Based Early Warning Systems for Community Resilience September 5, 2017
- Quiz: Can you guess the city by looking at its river from space? August 29, 2017
- Hydrologic similarity: Bridging the gap between hyper-resolution and hydrologic ensemble prediction August 15, 2017