This week, the HEPEX traveling circus will descend on Vienna, home of the annual convention of the European Geosciences Union. HEPEX-ers will be tweeting their way through the conference – and these Tweets will be assembled in below Twitter stream. Feel free to add your thoughts, ideas and observations – just make sure they’re summarized in 160 characters max – and don’t forget to include the #hepex tag!
View all posts about:
- Forecasts of Water Variables – interview with Ilias Pechlivanidis January 16, 2018
- HEPEX 2017 Year in Review December 19, 2017
- History of Hydrology Wiki – Interview with Keith Beven November 30, 2017
- Hydropower management in Brazil and water forecasts – Interview with Alberto Assis dos Reis November 14, 2017
- Hydrological Forecasting at EGU 2018: time to write your abstract October 26, 2017