This week, the HEPEX traveling circus will descend on Vienna, home of the annual convention of the European Geosciences Union. HEPEX-ers will be tweeting their way through the conference – and these Tweets will be assembled in below Twitter stream. Feel free to add your thoughts, ideas and observations – just make sure they’re summarized in 160 characters max – and don’t forget to include the #hepex tag!
View all posts about:
- Ensemble prediction: past, present and future September 19, 2017
- Final call for abstracts: 2018 HEPEX workshop in Melbourne, Australia September 12, 2017
- End-To-End Probabilistic Impact Based Early Warning Systems for Community Resilience September 5, 2017
- Quiz: Can you guess the city by looking at its river from space? August 29, 2017
- Hydrologic similarity: Bridging the gap between hyper-resolution and hydrologic ensemble prediction August 15, 2017