- Oral presentations are organized in sessions scheduled in the workshop program.
- The authors of oral presentations are expected to bring a copy of their oral presentation on a USB Flash drive. They are kindly asked to upload their presentations directly in the respective lecture room before the session starts.
- The room will be equipped with a computer, beamer and microphone. A lecture room assistant will be available for any help. Speakers will have remote attendees so please be ready to use the computer mouse to point to illustrations in the slide deck.
- Please note that the duration given to an oral presentation includes 3 min. for questions and discussion, e.g. a 20 min. talk should be 17 min. actual presentation + 3 min. discussion.
- Poster boards are in portrait format. The preferred poster size is A0 format (85 cm wide by 120 cm tall), although we can accommodate posters up to 120 cm by 120 cm (48 by 48 inches).
- All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be available at the poster area.
- Posters will be displayed during the whole time of the workshop in order to enable the conference participants to view the posters at any time.
- Authors are expected to be in front of their posters during at least one of the poster sessions scheduled in the program: Tuesday, 24 June, 15:30-17:00, and Wednesday, 25 June, 15:20-16:50.
- Poster presenters will be invited to do a 1-min oral introduction to their posters just before the poster sessions, either on Tue 24th (Day 1) or on Wed 25th (Day 2) (to be decided later).
IMPORTANT: If you already know that your oral or poster will not be presented, you are asked to withdraw your corresponding abstract as soon as possible. Contact Ken Pavelle in this case: firstname.lastname@example.org